Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Watch Out Weddingbee

I completed my first DIY project: a postcard! Don't laugh at me I'm making baby steps toward becoming a DIY Diva. This project was very simple with the help of Microsoft word postcard templates (a blessing from the Lord). I added an engagement picture, typed in my message, printed it on card stock (thanks Office Max), and trimmed with scissors. The purpose of the postcard was to make sure the flower girls' parents knew our wedding date (basically a STD), wedding location, and that I was on the look out for flower girl dresses (so get your checkbook ready).

1 comment:

Nicole Scott-Tate said...

Nice DIY project. Feel free to follow my blog for wedding planning ideas!