Friday, October 31, 2008
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I've been thinking about if I can pull that off with my budget. Since the ceremony might be less than an hour. I'm thinking it wouldn't be smart to spend a lot of money on the decor. I researched how much it would cost to just to rent white 30" columns and wedding canopy...it was close to $500 (if those prices were for the day and not the hour). Unless I (or someone) makes me columns and a wedding canopy I can pull that off on my budget (maybe I should research it before I say that...how much is wood?).
I think I found plan b.
Who else thinks Martha is the (wo)man?
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Thursday, October 23, 2008
- Lead the bridesmaid troupe
- Help shop for dresses
- Offer to help the bride with pre-wedding tasks
- Offer to help pay for the wedding (just kidding)
- Spread the news about where the bride and groom are registered
- Lend an ear
- Co host a shower for the bride
- Plan the bachelorette party with the bridesmaids
- Hold the groom's ring during the ceremony
- Hold the bride's bouquet while the couple exchange vows
- As needed arrange the bride's train and veil during the ceremony and help her bustle the train for easy dancing at the reception
- Sign the marriage license as a witness
- Toast the couple after the best man
- Troubleshoot emotional crises
- Keep the bride laughing
Her favorite verse:
"You were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body."
1 Corinthians 6:20
*I don't know why she like to take pictures in the bathroom*